The term “A Salon Called Fish” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Appointment Terms and Conditions.
* a non refundable booking fee will now be required on ALL treatments when making an appointment. This applies to online and over the phone bookings.
* If you do not turn up for your appointment, cancel, amend or reschedule within 24 hours of your appointment time you will lose your booking fee.
* If you would like to reschedule your appointment you must do so with more than 24 hours notice. Your booking fee will follow your rescheduled appointment. Failure to reschedule with less than 24 hours notice will result in you losing your booking fee.
* If you just need to cancel an appointment and not reschedule it and you have given us more than 48 hours notice your deposit will not be refunded but credited to a gift voucher which can be used on any service across the salon.
* If you book an appointment but don’t have means of payment on yourself when booking, you will have until close of business on the day to make your payment or your appointment will automatically be cancelled.
* If you have made an appointment that requires a patch test at least 48 hours before your treatment and you turn up for your appointment but have failed to come in for a patch test, we will not carry out the treatment and you will lose your booking fee. You will be prompted at the time of booking to come in for a patch test. It is then your responsibility to come in and receive your test, you will not be chased.
* If you receive a treatment and would like to re book on the day we will ask for full payment of your services and will roll your booking fee over to your new appointment.
Alternatively you can pay the remainder of your treatment cost and pay a new booking fee for your next treatment.
* To receive appointment reminders please enter a valid mobile number and/or email address and select the appointment reminder box at the time of booking. Reply ‘YES’ to confirm your appointment or ‘NO’ if you can’t make it. If you cannot make your appointment and you haven’t contacted us you will lose your deposit.
* If you would like to book multiple future bookings we will require a booking fee for each future booking made.