The term “A Salon Called Fish” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Appointment Terms and Conditions.
* A non refundable 50% deposit will be required on selected treatments when making an appointment. This applies to both online and phone bookings.
* If you do not turn up for your appointment or cancel within 48 hours of your appointment time you may, at our discretion, lose your deposit.
* If you would like to reschedule your appointment please allow us more than 48 hours notice. Your deposit will follow your rescheduled appointment. Failure to reschedule with more than 48 hours notice may, at our discretion, result in you losing your deposit.
* If something crops up last minute or you have an emergency and you know you can’t make your appointment and need to cancel with less than 48 hours to go please do contact us.
* If you just need to cancel an appointment and not reschedule it and you have given us more than 48 hours notice your deposit will not be refunded but you will be given ‘credit’ to use on any future bookings.
* If you book multiple treatments that wouldn’t require a deposit individually but your appointment is 1.5 hours or over, or above the value of £40, you will be contacted by a member of staff and will be asked to make a 50% deposit of the total amount. If you do not pay this deposit you will lose your appointment slot.
* If you have made an appointment that requires a patch test at least 48 hours before your treatment and you turn up for your appointment but have failed to come in for a patch test, we will not carry out the treatment and you will lose your deposit. You will be prompted at the time of booking to come in for a patch test. It is your responsibility to come in and receive your test.
* If you receive a treatment and would like to re book on the day then again, a 50% deposit will be taken for your future booking.
* To receive appointment reminders please enter a valid mobile number and/or email address and select the appointment reminder box at the time of booking. Reply ‘YES’ to confirm your appointment or ‘NO’ if you can’t make it. If you cannot make your appointment and you haven’t contacted us you will lose your deposit.
* If you would like to book multiple future bookings please call the salon to do this to avoid paying multiple deposits online. You will only be asked to pay for 1 deposit at a time for your next appointment.